Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh so messy

Lately, eating has gotten to be even more fun, and by even more fun, I mean even more messy! I love to put my hands in my mouth while I eat and then rub the food around everywhere! It feels really nice to massage food into my hands! The most fun is when I eat dark foods, like spinach and blueberries, because I can fingerpaint my high chair! Mommy is taking lots of pictures because she's trying to learn how to use her new camera!












Today I am saying a prayer for my new cousin Bradford. He was born yesterday and had some trouble breathing, so he had to go somewhere called the NICU. I am praying he gets out of the NICU fast so he can go home with his mommy and daddy, because being home with mommy and daddy is the best! Will you say a prayer for baby Bradford too?

No comments:

Post a Comment