Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm 9 Months Old!

Today I am 9 months old. I can't believe how big I'm getting! Mommy says the time has flown by. I'm really excited about all the new things I can do as I get older. I have 7 teeth now - they just keep coming! I wonder how many I'll end up with? I love to race around the house and pull up on everything! I'm working on my climbing skills - so far I can climb up three stairs at a time (not on the big staircase though) and today I even went down the three stairs. I can clap and wave when I'm in the mood! I give hugs, and I've even started giving open-mouthed tongue kisses!

Here are some pictures of me with my Uncle Daniel when he came to visit. Some people say I look like my Uncle Daniel when he was younger, but I didn't know him then, so I'm not sure. Mommy says he didn't have a moustache back then...


No comments:

Post a Comment