Lately mommy has been too busy to help me with the blog, so I'm sorry I haven't posted all the Christmas pictures yet. Here are some more!
This is me with my Grandpa Dick. He's feeding me a bottle because mommy was making dinner
Snuggling with my Grandpa
Getting ready to open presents with my buddies Devon and Gavin
Gavin REALLY wanted to "help" me open my present!
Yay, a shirt with Hawaii on it!
Devon helped me by reading my book for me, and Gavin read the other book to himself!
Mommy was really busy, but she took time to take a picture with me in front of the Christmas tree!
My buddy Andrew also came over for Christmas. I really enjoyed pointing at him! Pointing is super cool!
More pointing...
Everyone was taking pictures, we didn't know where to look!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment