Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New foods

New foods are SO yummy! My mommy makes me all kinds of delicious food, and every day I eat something different! Like today for breakfast I ate oatmeal with raspberry, pear, and wheat germ, then for lunch I ate dried apricots and apples with vanilla and some parsnip, and then for dinner I ate vegetable orzo with tomato sauce made with coconut oil, leeks, and basil, and I also ate some edamame! Mommy tried to get me to eat some sweet potato and carrots as finger foods, but I wasn't really interested in them, so I just picked the puffs out and ate them, but I did eat the veggies when mommy fed them to me. It's just much easier to pick up the puffs and cheerios than the slippery veggies! Here's a video of me eating dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment