Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Presents!

Here are some pictures of me opening presents! Opening presents was lots of fun! I loved all my presents, especially the crackley wrapping paper and pretty ribbons!

My first present...


Pointing at my present


Checking out the cool horsey that my grandma Reba sent! My buddies Gavin and Hailey also loved my horsey because it makes noise and turns flips! Gavin loved it so much that he tried to take it home!


Reading the touch and feel book from my oma. I love this book, especially feeling the teddy bear's furry belly!


Ummm, wrapping paper!


Inside the wrapping paper was a cool new book from "Auntie" Cathy and "Uncle" Jim! It is fun to read and I love the way board books taste!


Tissue paper, mmmm


Can I eat this daddy, please?


Going inside the bag to find my wonderful surprise...



Stay tuned to find out what was inside the bag... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment