My buddy Devon just turned 8, so he had a birthday party with a bounce house. Daddy took me in the bounce house while the bigger boys were playing outside. I didn't mind being in the bounce house, until daddy started bouncing me. Maybe I'll like the bounce house more when I can stand up all by myself?
This is before daddy bounced me...
And this is after daddy bounced me...
Thankfully, daddy cuddled with me to make me feel better!
It was a Sponge Bob SquarePants bounce house. Devon really likes Sponge Bob but his mommy and daddy won't let him watch it. This is Devon's daddy holding me while daddy tells a silly story about waves.
Mommy has a cell phone. I LOVE mommy's cell phone. It is great to gnaw on and lights up and makes noises. Any time I see mommy's cell phone, I am determined to get it, no matter what I was doing before. She tries her best to keep it away from me, but I am very persistent.
No comments:
Post a Comment