Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Look out everything!

Uh oh... look out world, because here I come! I am already getting into everything! That is because everything is just so interesting, and I love exploring. I do not love learning about the word no and things I'm not supposed to do. Mommy says no really loud and it scares me a little because mommy has never been loud and scary. So far mommy's said no when I tried to chew on cords, play with the outlets, lick flip flops, go under the bed, climb down the stairs, and a few other things that I can't remember. I cry a little and still try to do things after she says no, but mommy is persistent and I'm easily distracted.

Hey Gavin, that's my toy...











1 comment:

  1. Dear E,
    I know a little girl who would love to crawl around and get into mischief with you! Maybe someday...
    Love, Liza's Mama

    ReplyDelete