Today something very exciting happened - I became a big brother! My little sister is named Liliana (Lily) Ellen, and she is so tiny and sweet and I love her so much! The coolest part is, I think she looks like me! She weighs 7 lbs. 2 ozs. (1 ounce less than I did) and is 19 inches long (1/2 an inch longer than I was). Another cool thing about her is that her birthday is 10/1/10 and she was born at 1:10 pm! Yay for Lily!
aw, she's a doll! congrats to the whole family! =) hope you are feeling well misty.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous and I love her already! Amazing how closely she resembles Erik. Congratulations, Greene family!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Mommy! So glad to hear she's here safe and sound. Her name is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Congrats to Daddy and big brother too!
ReplyDelete