You all know that I have curly hair. Well, I really like my curls, and so does mommy. But daddy and oma said I needed a hair cut, so when oma visited me, she gave me my very first hair cut. I wasn't thrilled, but I got to sit in my chair and eat blackberries, so it wasn't that bad either. I still have curly hair though, it's just not as long and doesn't look like I have a frizzy mullet when I wake up.
Mommy wasn't quick enough with the camera to take a picture before my hair cut started, but these pictures show my curls pretty well.
And here's me after my first hair cut!
Everyone says now I look like a big boy and not a baby anymore. Mommy seems sad about this, but I'm so happy to be a big boy because being a big boy is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment