Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Surfer Bears

Surfer bears are cool. When I was born, my grandma Reba and great-grandma Ellen made me a surfer bear quilt. Now that Lily came here, they made one for her too, but hers is pink and mine is blue. Great-grandma also sent a doll for Lily. Lily loves her doll, and I like to help her by giving it to her.

Here is me sleeping under my surfer bear quilt when I was brand new.

And here is Lily's surfer bear quilt, and me giving her the doll.


Lily especially likes her doll on her face. I know what a face is, and what goes on a face. I like to point to Lily's eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.




And I still like giving Lily kisses!



Isn't baby Lily pretty?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Erik, your baby Lily is so pretty, and you are doing such a good job being her big brother! Please tell your mommy that I am SO impressed she's keeping up with the blog during these crazy first few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the girl surfer bears! How adorable!! And yes, Lily absolutely is so pretty. She is a gorgeous baby.

    ReplyDelete