Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

For my first Halloween, I dressed up as a Zapatista Revolutionary. Daddy has worn this costume a few times, and this year it was my turn! Mommy and daddy wouldn't let me wear my moustache at first, because they were worried I would try to eat it before it was time for trick-or-treating. But I surprised them, once again, with what a good boy I am. I went an entire hour without trying to eat my moustache. I kept myself occupied by gnawing on my machete and my bottle of tequila.


My buddy Devon dressed as a werewolf. He wanted to protect me from other scary trick-or-treaters, but I wasn't scared because of my super sharp machete.


This is mommy and daddy's favourite picture! They said I look fierce wielding my machete and attacking my bottle of tequila. It's a good thing mommy got me a plastic bottle of tequila!

2 comments:

  1. This is the best baby Halloween costume I've seen! So much better than all the little pumpkins and monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Hope that bottle cap was on tight!! :0)

    ReplyDelete