I like to go to the beach with my buddy Andrew. He's almost 4 months old, so I am bigger than him. Here I am trying to gnaw on Andrew's head. Mommy says to be careful because Andrew might not want to be my buddy anymore if I gnaw on him too much.
After that, our mommies sat us up to play, but I tried to gouge out Andrew's eyes and he didn't much like that. For some reason, mommy and daddy don't like this either?
We did better on our tummies...
I really want Andrew's eyeball!
Andrew wanted to play with my giraffe too. His mommy told me he has one just like it, so he probably thought it was his
Then I started hoarding all my toys. I was worried Andrew might try to take them all.
Making friends is fun!

My favorite post yet! The pics are adorable, and I love how you write the stories from E's point of view. Love, C.
ReplyDelete