Here are some of the things I can do at 6 months:
- I like to sleep on my tummy with my head in the corner of my crib. I also like to grab the bumper pad and hug it while I sleep. I go to bed at 6:30pm and wake up around 6:30am and play in my crib until mommy comes to get me. I usually only take 2 naps, but mommy still tries to make me take 3.
- I can sit up by myself, but sometimes I still get really excited and tip over.- I can say "ma ma ma ma," and just the other day I said "da da da." I can say lots of other things too, but mommy and daddy get really excited when I say "ma ma ma ma" and "da da da."
- I can eat oatmeal and avocado!
- I can scoot backwards.
- I can get up on my knees and rock back and forth. I can do this for about a minute and then I fall down.
- I can get pretty much anywhere I want to by rolling. I just scoot sideways to get in the right direction, then start rolling!
- I love the water. I am learning how to swim and I make huge splashes every night in the bath. I like to drink pool and bath water.
- I still don't have any teeth, but love to gnaw on anything and everything around me.
I love that Erik writes his own blogs. He's the smartest baby ever.
ReplyDelete