Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Guess what? Today I turned THREE! But I had my birthday party on Saturday. You'll never guess where I had my party. That's right, the train museum! We got to go on a train ride and then eat our cake on a yellow caboose!

Here we are in front of the caboose



We've got our tickets, so we're all ready to go! See, tickets are very important when it comes to trains.



The conductor let me wear her hat, AND she sang happy birthday to ERIK!



We got to see something really cool and that was the engine switching from front to back.



Here it comes!


Discussing our tickets


I'm pretending to be non-plussed with this whole train ride so mommy won't be too pleased with herself for planning it.


But seriously, thanks mommy!


We had train shaped pb&j's, train cookies, and a train cake!



Partying in the caboose



The caboose had lots of interesting things to explore


and climb


Later on when we got home, Lily helped me open my presents.


A scooter, hooray! Thanks grandma Reba!





I took this picture myself when mommy got tired of me taking her picture and told me to go take pictures of my presents.


Hooray for birthdays!

And thanks again to Kim at Daisy Faye Designs for making my awesome birthday shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthdays! Looks like your mommy threw a spectacular party, and I'll bet that amazing cake was delish! Welcome to 3, E!!

    ReplyDelete