We recently went on a trip down south to visit my mommy's side of the family. We had so much fun in Georgia and Tennessee playing with everyone. Here are some pictures from an afternoon at the playground with Grandma Reba, Uncle Daniel, my awesome friend Emma, and my favourite second mommy, Carrie.
Lily goes down the slide all by herself now. She's a big girl.
She also loves playing with balls.
I was grumpy here because I was being forced to stop wading in the creek. Wading in the creek is fun, and I don't like it when I can't do what I want.
Here's Emma and her mommy Carrie. Carrie is the most fun mommy I've ever met. She always lets us do awesome stuff and almost never says no and she gives the best treats.
Lily really enjoyed watching the dogs play in the dog park. Right now, dogs are Lily's favourite animal. Probably because that's one animal she can say really well. And I think she likes to make the barking noise a lot more than mooing or quacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment