Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas Morning (Part 1)

Christmas morning was so much fun! We have so many pictures, so I'll probably have several posts of pictures because I don't know how to make a slide show and mommy can't be bothered to teach me. She thinks that just because I can write my own blog means I can keep up with all the technology involved.

Here's our Christmas tree after Santa Claus came...


Lily was the first to wake up on Christmas morning


That's Lily and daddy with my Auntie Vivien


I was so excited to come downstairs and see what Santa brought for me while I was asleep! But I remembered my manners, so when I came downstairs I said "Merry Christmas everyone" before I ran to my gifts.


Everyone watched in anticipation as I saw my new Thomas riding train. I knew they expected me to immediately jump on and start riding, so I decided to throw them for a loop and play with Lily's new stroller first. I said "I want this one" and raced around in circles. I like to keep everyone on their toes.


Lily was in on my plan, so she hopped on the train. And when I say hopped, I mean she slowly climbed on backwards.


Before I took my first ride, I helped Lily take it for a spin.



The first of many crashes. Lily isn't very good at steering.


Finally! My Thomas!!!!!


Choo Choooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mommy made her traditional southern Christmas breakfast for everyone.


That includes buttermilk biscuits, scrambled eggs, and bacon...


and mimosas and bloody marys for the grown ups.


This is my family from my daddy. Going around the table clockwise is daddy, Uncle David, Oma, Grandpa Dick, Auntie Vivien, and Nona Mima. I had such a wonderful Christmas with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment