When I learned about the Polar Express, I just KNEW I had to go on it. And I did. And it was the coolest thing I've ever done. It didn't come to my house and pick me up like it was supposed to, but that's ok. I immediately wanted to "do it again" and didn't really understand why we couldn't. Mommy and daddy tried to explain that tickets are very expensive and we can only go once a year, but I just don't care. I want to go on the Polar Express every day.
We had to wait in line for a long time to get the best seats. See, our group with all my friends only took up HALF the train car, and we all wanted to sit together AND have prime North Pole seats. This is me with my friend Ayla. Her daddy said next year we will buy the whole car so we don't have to wait in line. I like the way he thinks.
The babies hung out with the mommies...
And us big kids got to go with our daddies for hot chocolate and beer.
Obviously, the kids got the hot chocolate.
Lily didn't get hot chocolate, but she did eat many many cheddar bunnies.
I WANTED my ticket. We all did. I attempted to climb daddy to obtain my ticket. But the parents didn't trust us with our tickets. Lame.
Finally. My ticket!
See it? My ticket!
Lily didn't care about her ticket. All she cared about was cheddar bunnies and cookies.
THE CONDUCTOR!!!
The Polar Express took us ALL THE WAY TO THE NORTH POLE!
Here comes Santa Claus...
Santa gave us each our own sleigh bell. Do you believe?
I can't wait until NEXT YEAR when I can go on the Polar Express again!







No comments:
Post a Comment