Since I am a big boy now, I sleep in a big boy bed. When we moved into our new house, mommy and daddy put the big boy bed into my room along with my baby bed, and at first I slept in my baby bed, but then one day I just decided to go into the big boy bed. I climbed up into the bed and hugged mommy and daddy and went night night. And that was that.
Normally, I put my head on the pillow and stay in one place the whole night. But occasionally, I still roll around wildly like I did when I was a baby. One of those nights, mommy snuck in and took pictures of me!
I love my bed!!
I love my bed!!
Aww, what a good, big boy you are, Erik! I love the story of how you chose your bed. And PS, I like your Christmas pajamas. ;) ;) ;)
ReplyDelete