Even though I hate the Easter Bunny, he still brought an Easter basket for me, and one for Lily too.
Inside the eggs were really yummy things, like raisins and bunny graham crackers! I had fun shaking the eggs too!
We took a picture with mommy on our way to Easter dinner. Mommy says it's very hard to get a good picture with two littles. Evidence of this is that this is the best picture out of about 20, and you can see Lily throwing up on mommy in it!
Lily and I wore our Easter bunny outfits made by Kim at Daisy Faye Designs. We loved them so much that we are going to keep wearing them even after Easter!
We had Easter dinner at Ayla's house. Well, Ayla and I mostly just played.
But I did eat some bacon...
And there's no better way to end a night with friends than by taking a bath together!
I hope everyone had a great Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment