Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

I was SO excited for Halloween to get here so I could wear my costume and get treats. Until it actually happened, I wasn't exactly sure what trick-or-treating was about, but once I figured it out... oh, WOW! I was allowed to race around from house to house and EVERYONE gave me candy! This is by far, the best holiday ever.

These are the cupcakes that my mommy made. They were super cool and so delicious!


I dressed up at Brewster, a train from my favourite show Chuggington. I decided to wear my "steam" hat backwards, because that is how I roll.


This is part of my trick-or-treating gang. 


Lily didn't want to wear a costume, so she wore her pumpkin patch outfit.



This was the very first house we trick-or-treated at. Max and I were still learning the ropes.


Max dressed up as a car, and since our costumes complimented each other so well, we decided to trick-or-treat together. Also because we are buddies.


Treats! Here's where we get treats!


Max couldn't hang, so Natalie and I rallied and continued to roam the neighbourhood in search of treats.




Happy Halloween!

1 comment: