Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Babies

Whenever we go visit Oma and Grandpa, I like to see my friend Kaylie, and Lily likes to see her friends Taylor and Alyssa. Taylor just happens to be Kaylie's little sister.


Babies are funny. They play together in ways that are very different from how I play with my friends. They do things like try to eat each others heads and there is lots of pushing and pulling going on. Mommy says I did this with my friends when I was a baby, but I refuse to believe her.


This is Alyssa. She is trying to bite Lily's head. She's retaliating after Lily pushed her in the face.


See? I don't think babies really like to play together, since they are always hurting each other.


And here is Lily, going after baby Taylor.


Who me? I am so sweet! I would never bite my friends!


Lily doesn't understand why Taylor is trying to roll away from her.


Hair pulling is also great for babies.


Occaionally babies will gnaw on their toys instead of each other.


Lily was around 9 months in these pictures and Taylor and Alyssa were around 6 months.




Lily's pretty name shirt and matching skirt were made by Kim at Daisy Faye Designs!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erik! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Liza agrees with you about the weirdness of baby play, but her mama just loved seeing all these little girlies that she hasn't gotten to meet yet :)

    ReplyDelete