Hello again friends. I took a little time off from my blog because we moved houses and were very busy. But, we're all settled in our new house, so I'm back. I have a lot of catching up to do. First I want to show you some pictures from our family photo shoot we did in Hawaii.
for our photo shoot, baby Lily wore one of her dresses made by Kim at http://www.daisyfayedesigns.com/
baby Lily was about 3 1/2 months in these photos and I was about 21 months
Lily and I love each other SO much
getting a good family photo becomes more difficult the more small people we have
we took this picture inside a giant banyan tree
and this one in front of the Arizona Memorial
Mommy's friend Angi took our pictures, and I love when Angi takes my picture. She's done a wonderful job of documenting my growth and I was so happy to see her again! Check out her website http://www.hanzlikstudio.com/










No comments:
Post a Comment