Christmas morning was an exciting time! I got to open SO MANY presents and was surrounded by lots of people who love me!
This is a picture of my Christmas tree with all my presents underneath!
I found one of my presents from Grandma Reba first thing.
I haven't worked out exactly how to use it, but I'm having a lot of fun scooting around.
Wow, Uncle Daniel sent me Elmo!
I got a little scared the first time Elmo talked to me, but now we're cool.
I helped baby Lily by opening her presents too!
I got a drum and some shakers from my Grandpa Dave and Grandma Julia, cool!
Wrapping paper was lots of fun! Auntie Vivien and Uncle David sent me a lego farm set, wow!
Oh boy, a train set!
Daddy and I played train and it was so much fun!
The train whistle from my stocking turned out to be one of my favourite gifts, toot toot!
And Santa gave me my very own laptop, so maybe I'd stop harassing mommy while she's on hers.
I also got lots of cool books, art supplies, clothes, and more toys. I'm really glad I got so many new toys, because I was really getting bored with my old ones. Thank you to everyone who was so awesome and sent me such cool Christmas presents!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment