Halloween was a fun day for me. After we carved a pumpkin, I took a nap. When I woke up from my nap, there was a lot going on in my house. Mommy had a huge cauldron of candy and she tried to get me to dress up in my costume. I was going to dress up in an updated version of my costume from last year, and daddy and I were going to be matching, but I refused to wear my hat OR my moustache. So I only wore my white "pjs" and people thought I was a young Luke Skywalker.
Since I didn't wear my costume, we stayed at home and gave out candy to trick-or-treaters. We had over 300 kids come get candy from us, and I had a blast saying hi to them and chasing them and playing with them.
I played with the candy but no one let me eat any of it, because I don't eat candy yet.
This was my small pumpkin and I used it like a ball, since I really like balls. I threw it and kicked it and had a grand time!
This is what Lily did for Halloween. She still sleeps a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment