Today is my Oma's birthday, so I wanted to wish her happy birthday! I really hope you have a wonderful day Oma, and I miss you so so much!
My mommy had something called 12 month portraits made for me. We did lots of different things, so I will show you one of those things today, and that thing was me eating my first cupcake. See, the cupcake at my birthday party wasn't exactly my first cupcake. Since I was going to be at my grandma Reba's house for my birthday and daddy wouldn't be there, daddy wanted to have a little celebration with me. So mommy made some strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream frosting and mommy's friend Angela The Photographer came over and took photos.
Thank you so much to Angela Hanzlik for taking my picture! If you live in Hawaii and want someone awesome to take pictures for you, you can go to her website http://www.hanzlikstudio.net/.





No comments:
Post a Comment