Monday, February 22, 2010

water water

It probably comes as no surprise that I love the water. I LOVE the water. Bathtime is one of my favorite times of the day. Even if I'm really tired and fussy, I will still have fun in the bath. I like everything about bathtime. I love to walk along the side of the tub and try to put my hand under the water, and I like to feel the water in my bathtub. I like to drop my toys into the water, and I love being in the water. But I spend most of the time while I'm supposed to be in the bathtub trying to stand up. Some of the reasons I stand up are because I want to chew on the side of the big bathtub, and sometimes I try to get my toys that I drop out of my tub.






1 comment: